The term Thrissur is the abbreviated anglicized form of the Malayalam word ‘THRISSIVAPERUR’ which means the town of the “SACRED SIVA”. The town is built on an elevated ground, at the apex of which is the famous “VADAKKUMNATHAN” Temple. A place of great antiquity, Thrissur was also known as “VRISHABHADRIPURAM” and “TEN KAILASAM” in ancient days.
- Covid 19 – Weekly Infection Population Ratio – Order
- Containment zones in Thrissur District as on 02/08/2021
- Containment zones in Thrissur District as on 01/08/2021
- Containment zones in Thrissur District as on 31/07/2021
- Concessions and Restrictions on Local Government Areas in the District Divided into ABCD Categories – Regulations