The term Thrissur is the abbreviated anglicized form of the Malayalam word ‘THRISSIVAPERUR’ which means the town of the “SACRED SIVA”. The town is built on an elevated ground, at the apex of which is the famous “VADAKKUMNATHAN” Temple. A place of great antiquity, Thrissur was also known as “VRISHABHADRIPURAM” and “TEN KAILASAM” in ancient days.
- Order regarding the posting of LD clerk at various offices on temporary basis
- RANK LIST OF THE EXAMINATION CONDUCTED FOR LD CLERKS DATED 30.04.2022
- List of the Candidates Eligible for the post of L D Clerk
- KSEB 220/110 kv GIS construction Regarding
- Sealed Expression of interest is invited from Chartered Accountants for statutory Audit of Accounts of PAU (DRDA), Thrissur