The term Thrissur is the abbreviated anglicized form of the Malayalam word ‘THRISSIVAPERUR’ which means the town of the “SACRED SIVA”. The town is built on an elevated ground, at the apex of which is the famous “VADAKKUMNATHAN” Temple. A place of great antiquity, Thrissur was also known as “VRISHABHADRIPURAM” and “TEN KAILASAM” in ancient days.
- Career Guidance Training Program – Regarding finding schools
- Water entering the houses in Poonkunnam, Ayanthol and Puturkara divisions in Thrissur Corporation. regards-
- In relation to Puttur Parallel Bridge
- Quotation notice – Regarding provision of vehicles on rate contract basis
- Puthur parallel bridge regarding